Compact pressure transmitter programme, MBS 9200 is designed for use in industrial applications e.g. crankcase and turbocharger on industrial engines, filters monitoring as well as applications within level measurement.
The programme covers 4 – 20 mA output signal, gauge versions, measuring span from 40 – 250 mbar as well as bidirectional ranges e.g. –70 – 70 mbar etc.
Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
- Compact design
- Pressure span from 40 – 250 mbar
- Bidirectional ranges available (flexible zero point) e.g. -70 – 70 mbar or -20 – 80 mbar etc.
- Digital temperature compensated
- Output signal: 4 – 20 mA
- Excellent shock and vibration robustness
- Reverse polarity protection
- With build-in clipping function on request
- Enclosure and wetted parts of stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- Customer specific versions on request