The EKE 347 liquid level controller is used for regulation of the liquid level in pump reservoirs, separators, intermediate coolers, economisers, condensers, and receivers.
The controller is communicating with a transmitter that continuously measures the liquid level in the actual reservoir.
By comparing the measured value with the level setpoint entered by the customer, the controller dictates the valve to increase or decrease the liquid flow to or from the reservoir.
- Liquid level control.
- Alarm if the set alarm limits are exceeded.
- Relay outputs for upper and lower level limits and for alarm level.
- User friendly and easy setup Wizard for first time configuration.
- PI control.
- Low or High side control.
- When AKV/A is selected, a MASTER/SLAVE system can run up to 3 AKV/A with distributed Opening Degree.
- Manual control of output.
- Limitation of Opening degree possible.
- ON/OFF operation with hysteresis.
- Programming menu with 3 access levels and separate passwords.
- Connection to other EKE347 controllers possible.
- Wired remote display possible.
- BUS connection for external data transfer.